Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A2 Day 2

A relatively uneventful day today. Besides feeling very groggy after my core nap, I have felt pretty good all day. I'm beginning to think this sleep thing is working! I got up from my night nap about a half an hour ago (2:30 am), before I took it I was feeling pretty sleepy and unfocused. When I took the nap I fell asleep right away and I feel great now, way better than I did when I first came to work at 7 pm.

The only thing I have been concerned about lately is my eating habits. they haven't been the best since I started this whole process and I know if I start eating better I will feel awesome. Its a mixture of not know what stuff to buy and laziness that is holding me back :P

If I have enough will power to starve myself of sleep, I think getting on a healthy diet should be easy... right?

I welcome any food suggestions :)

1 comment:

  1. goddess dressing makes every salad delicious! or you could just live at tender greens..

    ReplyDelete