Saturday, May 8, 2010

A2 Day 5

Sorry I haven't updated in awhile. One reason is because nothing really exciting has developed and two, I have been super busy at work. Yesterday, the only crappy thing was that I forgot to take my afternoon nap. I was talking with my friends and was complaining that today I have felt the most tired and groggy, all the while not realizing I was feeling that way because my nap time had come and gone. It was pretty brutal waiting for my 2am nap, but after I took it I felt soooooo much better. I made a cup of coffee and I was good to go until 8:30am.

One thing I am a little disappointed about are my dreams. I am having clear vivid dreams when I am taking my nap, so I know I am in REM sleep during them, but the fact is that they are just so boring. Mundane, work related dreams, or me just talking to people. I dont know if this is just a result in my change in sleep pattern, or the fact that I'm knee deep in this AE job, that Hardcore Pawn is the only thing I think about (most of my dreams have to do with the pawn shop that is in the TV show I work for). I used to have epic dreams of flight, fighting, love and death. Dreams were so cool that I wrote several down. I was hoping to keep a dream journal along with this sleep account, but so far there is nothing to write home about. Speaking of home...

I'm going to my parents house this weekend for mother's day. I reeeeeally hope they don't give me problems with my sleep schedule. Either them waking me up or me getting too comfortable and over sleeping, in any case it would be bad. I am looking forward to all the yummy food and coffee though....

And everyone must watch ***THIS***


.

No comments:

Post a Comment