Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 1 is now Day 1 "Prep"

As Hillary predicted in the comments of my last post, the loud noises did ruin my experiment this morning. I should have remembered gardner day, since they are so loud every Wednesday. I gave up trying to wake up by 11:10 seeing as I was still awake at 10:30 with weed wackers and chisels from the termite people buzzing and banging in my head. Should have planned better, I was just too excited and wanted to start right away...

So I think the best bet is to start off my schedule after work on Saturday morning. That way I have the entire weekend to work on getting my nap times down, testing them out before I head back to work. Already I'm seeing that the trickiest part is going to be the noise in the morning. I might have to invest in some noise canceling headphones. Any suggestions?....


                                       Me still sleepy at 4pm. I dont want any more of this!!!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe just earplugs? And a vibrating alarm to wake you up? Although that'll be tough the first couple days. I'm disappointed, cause now I have to wait til the weekend to see how this goes.

    --Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. well I will just be feeling shitty for the first week, i wont be able to tell if it's really working by the second week.

    I'm sorry you have to wait for my misery until saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm starting on the weekend. Where does drinking/being hungover factor into new sleep schedule? Maybe a certain number of beers earns you an extra nap?

    ReplyDelete