Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 3

Day 2 (Saturday) was an absurdly long day. Having more hours in the day has been the best part of trying out this sleep cycle, but when I don't have any plans the day just drags on and on. I guess it's my fault for not getting out and doing something. In between each nap I feel pretty shitty for about 2 hours, then I start to feel better, so I'm wary of leaving the house. Lets see, yesterday I:
--watched 6 hours of Anthony Bourdain's "No Reservations"
--did laundry
--watched the Sharks game
--watched "Clueless"
--played 5 hours of Zelda; Twilight Princess on Wii
--watched 2 hours of "Full House"

I think I will watch 2 more hours of No Reservations until it's my core nap time. Too much of a sleepiness haze to really concentrate on the video game...

Today I'm going to go check out some pups at an adoption fair. I'm still in the mindset that I'm going to get a dog, and think actually going to look at some is a good step. More than likely this time next month I still will be without a dog, but there is no harm in checking some cute puppies out, right?...

1 comment: