Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 5

Well the set back from yesterday hasn't really hindered me all that much. I think the change I made in the schedule was good, I still feel really tired but I'm not feeling as crazy as I was. The 4.5 hour nap gives the illusion that I slept a normal amount at night, although under that illusion I almost hit the snooze button this afternoon and went back to sleep :P

I think I might start going to the gym again this week. Want to start swimming and doing yoga after work if I get off early enough, seems like good early morning exercise (although it would be late at night exercise for me).

Now it's time for coffee. I feel like the last result I will see out of all this is drinking less caffeine. I have been drinking waaaaaaaay more caffeinated beverages since this started, and so far I don't want to stop. Doesn't help that I just bought 3 cases of redbull for work... :)


                                             and why not; kitty zelda!!

No comments:

Post a Comment