Saturday, April 24, 2010

End of Day 1

Just woke up from my last nap. A bit strange since it's still dark outside and I'm at home already. We got off work a little early today so I got to take my last nap at home. Except for the 2nd nap, all of them were way off schedule, especially my last one. Hopefully I can start fresh with day 2 and really stick to the schedule.

The last nap was the hardest to fall asleep. I kept thinking about the day and was tossing and turning and only got about 10 minutes of real sleep. The 2nd and 3rd naps were better, I felt I got a full REM cycle in each and I even woke up before my alarm went off for my 3rd nap, although I think it was just from me being paranoid that my alarm wouldn't go off and I would continue to go on sleeping for several hours :-)

In all I feel OK. I'm pretty tired but I have gone though days like this before. I think the next few days will be even more tough since my body will probably feel like it needs to "catch up" on sleep. Excited that day one is over and I'm ready for the weekend!!!

                                              Now I enjoy a clay revitalizing mask. Tingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment