Friday, April 30, 2010

Day 2 of Hiatus

Felt a LITTLE rested sleeping a full 8 hours today, but I was still way sleepy when I rolled out of bed. With the help of Landon's nagging I went to the gym before work, and it felt great! I only did a 30 minute workout, but it felt good to get the blood pumping.

I need to get some goggles and a swim cap because I think I threw mine away accidently :(
I really want to start swimming again. I think I will try to get to the gym after work at least every other day if I'm not stuck at work too late. With this schedule down and a much more simpler sleep schedule I think the process will be much kinder on my body. I'm also trying to drink more water, which I know I wasn't drinking enough of during the first attempt at the sleep cycle. So hopefully with all these positive changes the experiment will go more smoothly. One more day of catch up and planning, then it's back to 5 hours a day!!

Here is a fun map and blog website I found on someone elses blog. Nice to see a lot of people out there trying this out!: http://trypolyphasic.com/map 

No comments:

Post a Comment