Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 1

OK kids, here we go...
As we start out now, I weigh 165 lbs. At 5'9" it's not too bad (but definitely not ideal). I would
like to lose some weight in this experiment, but who knows how that will go. 
I consume on average 3 caffeinated drinks a day, hopefully I can get this down to one a day.
So I worked out my sleep schedule and here is the one I'm going to try to stick to:


8:10 AM - 11:10 AM SLEEP
11:10 AM - 4:20 PM  AWAKE --------- 5 hours 10 mins
4:20 PM - 4:40 PM SLEEP
4:40 PM - 9:40 PM  AWAKE------------- 5 hours
9:40 PM- 10 PM SLEEP
10 PM - 2:50 AM AWAKE----------------- 4 hours 50 mins
2:50 AM - 3:10 AM SLEEP 
3:10 AM - 8:10 AM  AWAKE------------- 5 hours 

AM PM


The only part I am concerned about is the 9:40 pm nap. Sometimes producers are still hanging around the
office at that time so it could be hard to explain why I'm snoozing on the job. I might have to bring my 
yoga mat and hide under an abandoned editing bay to catch some Zzz. I set in my iPhone 8 
alarms. 4 for telling me it's almost nap time, and 4 for my wake up alarm. So I wont forget
either way. Well back to work, going to take my first nap at 8:10, thats when I'm marking the
clock for the month!

Here's what I look like before the madness!!!



3 comments:

  1. dude as your roommate i whole heartedly support this. i was trying to sleep for 24 hours, but i failed by 6 hours. i think you will have better success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As of 10AM this morning I'm suspecting that the gardener is going to totally fuck up this first day...

    ReplyDelete