Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 2 of "Prep"

So I tried out one of my Night Naps, the 9:40 one, at work today. I brought one of my small throw pillows with me and I took that and my jacket and went into the executive producer of One Big Happy Family's office and lay down on their couch. I had started resting at 9:30 to give myself the 10 minutes to fall asleep. I was surprised to find that I actually did fall asleep, I was dreaming about something to do with tennis. Anyways, my alarm woke me up at 10, I was pretty groggy, but pleased to know I can fall asleep at work. Also I had set up a 30 minute output to capture while I was sleeping, so I was pretty smug that I could work while napping.

Although I said in my last post I was going to wait until Saturday to start, I think I'm going to start the process Friday. That way I can take the brunt of the drowsiness over the weekend and be more used to the routine when Monday comes around. So I'm about to have my last "Full Night" of sleep. A good 8 hours. Then it's so long for a month. I'm still very excited.

Also unrelated but still very amusing, I finally saw Star Trek IV tonight. It is the best thing I have come a cross in a loooong time. Pure joy to hear Spock cuss, amazing. Makes me love Leonard Nimoy even more for directing it.

                                             So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment